\"Desire needs no destination
欲望无需目的地
it is the insurgent territory itself.
它即是暴动之疆
The compass is broken...
罗盘已然失灵...
and the light hunts you through fractured reflections.
而紫光正穿过破碎倒影狩猎你
You dissolve into neon plasma,
你溶解为霓虹等离子体,
reconfigured in the corridors of pursuit.
在追逐的走廊里重组
The train is no illusion
列车绝非幻境
it is the symptom of your looping disease.
它是你循环病症的显影
Boarding is betrayal.
登车即是背叛
The train\'s aluminum veins pump liquefied déjà vu
列车的铝制血管泵送着液化的既视感
your destination? A chemical burn on spacetime\'s epidermis.\"
你的终点? 不过是时空表皮上的一处化学灼痕
2025-02-10 发布